Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shapes and Colors

This is kind of a quiz.
I show you pictures of different shapes and colors and you have to tell me what it is.  Are you ready to play?

Pretty in Pink

Here is the first one all pretty in pink.  This one is easy, in fact probably too easy, but that's fine.  I don't want to discourage you at the first one. 


























Let's see what the second one looks like.  This one is set in cool blues.  Again, I don't think that this one is much more difficult than the first one.


Cool Blues

Ok what color can I choose for the third one........hmmmmm....let me see?  Ah yes, here you go.  It's kind of neon green-yellow but looks amazing.  This one can actually be a little harder to figure out.  It doesn't matter, I just wanted you to see the picture because I like it so much.

Neon Green-Yellow Spikes

Here is another one that some of you probably have already seen somewhere.

Rainbow of Colors
Is there a color I have not shown you yet?  I think I don't see purple anywhere.  So, for your delight only, here it is.


Purple Ball



I can actually show you the same in red if you want. 


Red Ball

And a last one, just for fun and because I thought it was missing a hint of orange.

Orange, Orange, Orange
Ok, that one you didn't have to guess, but you have to agree that as far as showing off, it Rocks.

All of these pictures were taken the same day, in the same city on our yearly 1 week trip in May.  Can you guess where it is? 





Answers: 1) Stair case in a mall, 2) Side of a skyscraper, 3) Glass work of art in a galerie d'art, 4) M&M cylinders in the M&M store, 5) Hotel Hall with a color changing ball, 6) Sitting area in a Mall, 7) If you haven't figure it out: It's Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment