Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In reconstruction

WTH,
I messed it all up.  I tried to preview changes I wanted to make on the blog and now, I can't get it back to the way it was before. I apologize if everything is disorganized. As of now, this site is considered a renovation zone and the length of its restoration is unknown. I have to figure out how the new templates can be customized before I can make it look decent again.
So be warn, construction work may slow down traffic but unlike Montreal's highways and bridges things will eventually get back to normal.

Si j'avais un char, ça changerait ma vie... (air connu)













Note the date on the picture: 2008.  We are in 2012 and it's still the same.  What was I just saying? Oh yes: "eventually getting back to normal."  When hell freezes over.



No comments:

Post a Comment