Thursday, October 20, 2011

Real or Fake

Flower season is over.  What am I going to talk about? 
Well I'll have to figure it out.
So I started to go through my pictures to get some inspiration, and what did I find?

But of course.......... more flowers.

This one might looks like it's made out of paper and is on sale at Walmart but, it's a real one.  The picture was taken at Le Centre de la Nature de Laval, last June.  It's a kind of poppy but it doesn't grow wild in Quebec.  However, it does in California, and it may look familiar to you.  Look carefully and you'll figure it out.

Pavot, Centre de la Nature, Laval, June 2011
Yes, it is the same kind of flower that's on the background of my blog.  It's not the same picture though.  The one in the background was taken earlier this spring in San Francisco.  Here it is so you can see it in more details.  I think I'm going to have it enlarged and framed; it's one of my favorites.

California poppy, Coit Tower, San Francisco, May 2011
Next time, I'll find something else to talk about.


No comments:

Post a Comment