Friday, June 17, 2011

Nice morning discovery

It's been a couple of weeks. I'm trying hard to get a new job, which is not obvious, as every company in the universe now uses websites for job application.  Try as you might to get to talk to a human being, it's a heroic accomplishment.  Even then, if you’re lucky, you get to talk to the receptionist that tells you that she is not allowed to transfer you to the HR department.  If you’re ever so blessed to have a phone number with the name of a person attached to it, you get their voice mail; you leave a message hoping they call you back………still hoping.

On a better note, I discovered a new flower in my garden this morning.  When I get up, one of the first thing I do is take a walk around the garden to see what’s new.  We’ve been getting nice red strawberries the last couple of days but, this morning along the wooden fence, I saw something pink that was not suppose to be there.  To my surprise there were three pink flowers. 

Perennial pink geranium, My garden, Boisbriand, June 17 2011

They are geraniums of the perennial variety.  They probably were planted there a while back and are now resurfacing which is great because I get to see a new flower in my garden.

Can’t wait to see what else might pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment