Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What will happen in 2012 ?


 Is it going to be the end of the world as some illuminates say or is it going to be the same ol same ol routine stuff day after day?  As we say in Québec “Métro, boulo, dodo”.  Well actually, lately it’s been more: stuck in traffic, work, stuck in traffic and sleep.  But let’s not start the New Year on a negative note.  Let’s get positive.  Let’s say that the Champlain Bridge won’t fall, that the economy is gonna get better and I’ll stop getting older.  Wishful thinking? Maybe for the last one anyway.  


However, there are some things that I’m sure of:

1- I will get a new computer.  I have been thinking about it for awhile but now I have the perfect excuse to go get it: I need a portable one for class.  It’s required, so now I don’t have a choice. I need one since I have been working from my boyfriend desktop for the last year.  Hurray, I finally can get a MacBook Pro.

2- I will start my website on Laurentians wild flowers.  Those of you who’ve been following me know that I love flowers, so I decided to put my love and knowledge to use.  I’m building a site that will help people easily identify the flowers that they find when they go for a walk in the woods, a park or in their neighbourhood.  I’m hoping that it will raise awareness in the importance of preserving environment.

3- I will expose my photographic work at the local Community Art Center. This is all part of the plan to get people interested in their immediate natural environment so they will be more incline to preserve it.  Some of my wild flower pictures will be shown for one month starting April 1, 2012 at la Maison du citoyen et Place de la Culture de Boisbriand.

4- I will continue taking courses at the HEC Montréal to improve my management and e-marketing skills.  I have already taken two courses and I am working toward a DESS (Specialized graduate diploma) in E-business.

5- I will work as a consultant for l’AVEQ (Association des Vétérinaires Équins du Québec).  I’m in charge of getting their Website functional and writing its content.  That’s a project I have been thinking about for a long time.  Now it’s going to happen.

As for the rest: eating better, getting more exercise, being more patient, and winning the lottery…..I’ll try to make it happen, but that, I’m not sure about.
To all, I wish a Happy New Year and a lot of sure and less sure things.

2 comments:

  1. TU AURAS UNE ANNÉE 2012 REMPLIE ,PRODUCTIVE ET BIEN INTÉRESSANTE.NOUS TE SOUHAITONS TOUT LE SUCCÈS POSSIBLE DANS LA RÉALISTION DE TES PROJETS,LA CONCRÉTISAION DE TES SOUHAITS,DE TES RÊVES.ENFIN UNE ANNÉE DE RENOUVEAU,DE BELLES RÉALISATIONS,D'AMOUR PARTAGÉ,DE PAIX,SÉRÉNITÉ,ENIN LA SANTÉ!GROS CALIN,MOM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour les bons voeux. Je te souhaite à toi aussi une très bonne année.

    Sophie XXX

    ReplyDelete